News and Announcements
- Important Dates:
Mandatory Parent Meeting at Warren Park Field House on Thursday, September 1st
Fall, 2016 Game Dates
First game: Sunday, September 11th
Sunday, September 18th
Sunday, September 25th
Sunday, October 2nd
Sunday, October 9th
Sunday, October 16th
Sunday, October 23rd
Last game: Sunday, October 30th
- Good News! We are still accepting registration for the Fall 2016 season. See the Registration Page for information on signing up children ages 3--18.
- Check out our new Playground Program for 3 year olds! Email us for more info firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does your business want to sponsor a team? Please check out our sponsor form for an opportunity to support our league.
- See the Jamboree Page for information on our unique Jamboree-style program for U5/U6 players.
- Rogers Park AYSO can always use more volunteers especially coaches and referees (adult or youth). Please follow up using email addresses here. We will provide all the necessary training.
- Reminder: DO NOT park on the south side of Jarlath Ave. This side of the street is residential permitted parking and you will be ticketed if you park there. Please respect our neighbors around the park and save yourself from a $50 parking ticket!
|Mandatory Parent Meeting at Warren Park Field House on Thursday, September 1st|
|Fall, 2016 Game Dates|
|First game: Sunday, September 11th|
|Sunday, September 18th|
|Sunday, September 25th|
|Sunday, October 2nd|
|Sunday, October 9th|
|Sunday, October 16th|
|Sunday, October 23rd|
|Last game: Sunday, October 30th|
Home to the 2012, 2013, and 2014 U-12 Boys EXP Travel Team Champions!
Please Volunteer. We can always use more!!
We are an all volunteer organization. Rogers Park AYSO exists due to the dedication of parent volunteers. Every coach, board member and referee you see on the fields and in our organization are also parents. Without the adequate number of volunteers, Rogers Park AYSO can not function properly.
We are always in need of board members in key positions to oversee the running of Rogers Park AYSO. A board member's term is just 3 years, so new members are always needed. Follow this link to see which positions are open along with a description of the board position.
In addition to board members, we always have a standing need for coaches, referees and division managers. AYSO provides free training to all prospective coaches and referees so knowledge of the game is not a requirement. All that is needed is enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
If you can volunteer your time in any capacity, please contact us. Send us an email by following this link. or give us a call at (773-242-9765).