News and Announcements
- Important Dates:
Fall, 2015 Game Dates
Spring, 2016 Game Dates
First game: Sunday, August 30th
First game: Sunday, April 17th
Sunday, September 13th
Sunday, April 24th
Sunday, September 20th
Sunday, May 1st
Sunday, September 27th
Sunday, May 8th
Sunday, October 4th
Sunday, May 15th
Sunday, October 11th Silent Sunday
Sunday, May 22nd
Sunday, October 18th Picture Day Schedule
Sunday, May 29th
Last game: Sunday, October 25th
Last game: Sunday, June 5th
- See the Registration Page for information on signing up children ages 4--18.
- See the Jamboree Page for information on our unique Jamboree-style program for U5/U6 players.
- Get game cancellation notices (texts) on your cell phone by following us on twitter. Just send the text, "Follow rpayso" to 40404, no registration is required.
- Rogers Park AYSO can always use more volunteers especially coaches and referees (adult or youth). Please follow up using email addresses here. We will provide all the necessary training.
- Reminder: DO NOT park on the south side of Jarlath Ave. This side of the street is residential permitted parking and you will be ticketed if you park there. Please respect our neighbors around the park and save yourself from a $50 parking ticket!
|Fall, 2015 Game Dates||Spring, 2016 Game Dates|
|First game: Sunday, August 30th||First game: Sunday, April 17th|
|Sunday, September 13th||Sunday, April 24th|
|Sunday, September 20th||Sunday, May 1st|
|Sunday, September 27th||Sunday, May 8th|
|Sunday, October 4th||Sunday, May 15th|
|Sunday, October 11th Silent Sunday||Sunday, May 22nd|
|Sunday, October 18th Picture Day Schedule||Sunday, May 29th|
|Last game: Sunday, October 25th||Last game: Sunday, June 5th|
Home to the 2012, 2013, and 2014 U-12 Boys EXP Travel Team Champions!
Please Volunteer. We can always use more!!
We are an all volunteer organization. Rogers Park AYSO exists due to the dedication of parent volunteers. Every coach, board member and referee you see on the fields and in our organization are also parents. Without the adequate number of volunteers, Rogers Park AYSO can not function properly.
We are always in need of board members in key positions to oversee the running of Rogers Park AYSO. A board member's term is just 3 years, so new members are always needed. Follow this link to see which positions are open along with a description of the board position.
In addition to board members, we always have a standing need for coaches, referees and division managers. AYSO provides free training to all prospective coaches and referees so knowledge of the game is not a requirement. All that is needed is enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
If you can volunteer your time in any capacity, please contact us. Send us an email by following this link. or give us a call at (773-242-9765).