News and Announcements
- Important Dates:
Free Soccer Clinics! March 19th and April 1st, click here for details.
Spring, 2017 Game Dates
First game*: Sunday, April 23rd
Sunday, April 30th
Sunday, May 7th
Sunday, May 14th
Sunday, May 21st
Sunday, May 28t
Sunday, June 4th
Last game: Sunday, June 11th
*First games for U-14 and up and EXP are on April 9th, 2017.
- Good News! We are still accepting registration for the Spring 2017 season. See the Registration Page for information on signing up children ages 3--18.
- Check out our new Playground Program for 3 year olds! Email us for more info firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does your business want to sponsor a team? Please check out our sponsor form for an opportunity to support our league.
- See the Jamboree Page for information on our unique Jamboree-style program for U5/U6 players.
- Rogers Park AYSO can always use more volunteers especially coaches and referees (adult or youth). Please follow up using email addresses here. We will provide all the necessary training.
- Reminder: DO NOT park on the south side of Jarlath Ave. This side of the street is residential permitted parking and you will be ticketed if you park there. Please respect our neighbors around the park and save yourself from a $50 parking ticket!
|Free Soccer Clinics! March 19th and April 1st, click here for details.|
|Spring, 2017 Game Dates|
|First game*: Sunday, April 23rd|
|Sunday, April 30th|
|Sunday, May 7th|
|Sunday, May 14th|
|Sunday, May 21st|
|Sunday, May 28t|
|Sunday, June 4th|
|Last game: Sunday, June 11th|
|*First games for U-14 and up and EXP are on April 9th, 2017.|
Home to the 2012, 2013, and 2014 U-12 Boys EXP Travel Team Champions!
Please Volunteer. We can always use more!!
We are an all volunteer organization. Rogers Park AYSO exists due to the dedication of parent volunteers. Every coach, board member and referee you see on the fields and in our organization are also parents. Without the adequate number of volunteers, Rogers Park AYSO can not function properly.
We are always in need of board members in key positions to oversee the running of Rogers Park AYSO. A board member's term is just 3 years, so new members are always needed. Follow this link to see which positions are open along with a description of the board position.
In addition to board members, we always have a standing need for coaches, referees and division managers. AYSO provides free training to all prospective coaches and referees so knowledge of the game is not a requirement. All that is needed is enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
If you can volunteer your time in any capacity, please contact us. Send us an email by following this link. or give us a call at (773-242-9765).